Stamping Vogue Tips:
- With the clear mount version, you can easily combine individual words on the clear block and stamp as one phrase.
- If you use the wood mount version, just use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to line things up for the same effect.
- Distress some Designer Series Paper by running it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.
- Use punches to create embellishments in just the right colors to match your card.
- Stamp Sets - Four Frames (W 123442), Fabulous Phrases (C 120501)
- Ink - Daffodil Delight (119667), Chocolate Chip (100908)
- Card Stock - Daffodil Delight (119683), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730)
- Designer Series Paper - Greenhouse Gala (117167)
- Tools - Decorative Label punch (120907), Scallop Trim border punch (118402), Boho Blossoms punch (119858)