It's retirement season and I pulled out some of my retiring sets and made some new cards. I am also enjoying using the soon-to-retire In Colors and Designer Series Paper. Use the links of the left side of this blog to see the list of retiring stamps and accessories. Don't miss out on your favorites!
My inspiration today comes from the Mojo Monday sketch 238. I love this sketch for using up scraps of Designer Series Paper. Give it a try with some of your scraps! I'd love to see what you come up with.
Stay tuned for more samples from retiring stamp sets later this week!
- Stamp Set - With All My Heart (W 118134 C 118623), Tiny Tags (W 118091 C 118592)
- Ink -Night of Navy (102977), Poppy Parade (119782)
- Card Stock - Poppy Parade (119793), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
- Designer Series Paper - Pocketful of Posies (122354)
- Accessories - Basic Pearls (119247), White Baker's Twine (124262)
- Tools - 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1-1/4" Square Punch (119865), 1-1/2" Circle Punch (119860), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (119850), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190)