Here is my Christmas card for this week. It uses the Pennant Parade stamp set. I love that this set can be used for multiple things. Of course, it makes adorable pennant banners on a card but it can also be used as Christmas trees. The set includes the tree base as well as the stars.
- Use punches to make quick work of lining up your sentiments.
Keep on stamping!
- Stamp Sets - Pennant Parade (W 999999, C 122742), Hello Doily (W 122845), Teeny Tiny Wishes (W 115370)
- Ink - Old Olive (102277), Real Red(103133), Chocolate Chip (100908)
- Card Stock - Old Olive (100702), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools - Petite Pennants Builder punch (122361), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), Modern Label punch (119849), Word Window punch (119857), 1/2" Circle punch (119869)