Today's card is one of the choices at my Card Buffet event coming up on Sunday. The black and white color scheme is elegant enough for any wedding but this design could easily be customized to use the bride's wedding colors. Best of all, you can whip this card up in 15 minutes or less.
This card is one of 12 different designs available this Sunday's stamping event. Click here for more details and to RSVP!
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Let the Big Shot do the work by die-cutting and embossing the white layer.
- Punches also make this card quick and easy - no careful alignment of the stamping needed. Just stamp, then punch for perfect results every time.
- Add classic embellishments to this elegant card with satin ribbon and a carefully placed, single rhinestone.
- Stamp Sets - Word Play (W 120308, C 120651)
- Ink - Basic Black (101179)
- Card Stock - Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools - Top Note Die (113463), Extra-Large Oval punch (119859), Decorative Label punch (120907), Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (120175)
- Accessories - Basic Rhinestones (119246), 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon (117285)