I actually made about 60 card fronts such as this one for the Stampin' Up! regional conference in Charlotte NC last month! I have never made so many of the same card before. Whew!
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Cut the round shape using the Perfect Pennants die. The decorative holes around the edge provide the perfect place to insert some of the soft seam binding ribbon. You can use just a small piece of ribbon to make a bow as I did here or weave the ribbon through all the holes and then tie a bow on top.
- The lovely images in the Bright Hopes set are perfect for embossing. Here I used the Pewter embossing powder from the Holiday mini catalog but the Cherry Cobbler powder would be lovely as well.
- A couple of snips with your scissors are all it takes to add the flagged ends to the sentiment. Use your bone folder to curl the strip slightly, then attach each end with a glue dot so that the center of the banner is raised slightly off the card.
- Stamp Sets - Bright Hopes (W 122690, C 122692), Hello Doily (122845)
- Ink - Cherry Cobbler (119669), Versamark (102283)
- Card Stock - Old Olive (100702), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools - Perfect Pennants die (123126)
- Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992), Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder (124114)