The flower on this card is from the Mixed Bunch stamp set. The coordinating punch makes cards like this one quick and easy!
- Even on a CAS card, the details make a difference. To add that extra something, I embossed the white flag and the black border strip using embossing folders.
- The black flower layer behind the stamped flower really helps the yellow to pop off the page. Of course, I have it a little more help by using dimensional adhesive behind the flower!
- Stamp Set - Mixed Bunch (W 125535C 125537), Field Flowers (W 122760 C 122762)
- Ink - Basic Black (101179), Daffodil Delight (119667)
- Card Stock - Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
- Accessories - Basic Black 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon (119261)
- Tools - Blossom Punch (125603), Adorning Accents Edgelits Die (125595), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Adorning Accents Textured Embossing Folder (125601), 1" Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4" Circle Punch (119861)