Do you usually make CAS (Clean and Simple) cards or are you into more elaborate designs? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Step by step instructions are below. If you ever have questions about the techniques used in my cards, just shoot me an email!
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Using the largest heart framelit, cut 2 scalloped hearts from Riding Hood Red card stock.
- Fold a piece of Whisper White card stock in half. Position the next smaller heart framelit with the fold at the top of the heart. Leave a small part of the fold inside the framelit so that it is not cut off. Run through the Big Shot.
- Ahdere the folded white heart to one of the red hearts. Fold the upper portion of the white heart toward the top of the heart about half-way up. Place adhesive only on the portion of the white heart that you folded up. Position the second red heart exactly on top of the lower red heart and press to adhere.
- Cut a heart from the Twitterpated Designer Series paper. Place adhesive around the entire perimeter of the underside of the heart. Position the pleated ribbon around the edge of the heart. Adhere to the upper red heart with Dimensionals.
- Cut and emboss a Baja Breeze heart and layer it on the card.
- Stamp the bicycle heart image and die cut using the framelits. Adhere this layer to the card.
- Stamp the banner image using Stazon. Stamp the sentiment on the banner with Riding Hood Red ink. Use a blender pen and Blushing Bride ink to color the edge of the banner. Trim the banner with Paper Snips. Place on the card using Dimensionals.
- Use the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die to die cut a heart from Riding Hood Red.
- Stamp the smallest heart image using Blushing Bride ink and die cut it with the smallest Framelit Heart.
- Layer these hearts near the bottom of the white heart inside the card using Dimensionals. These hearts will provide the anchor point for the easel card when it is opened for display.
- This card is larger than I usually make. It fits in Stampin' Up!'s Medium Whisper White Square Envelopes (107289).
- Stamp Set - Take It to Heart (W 125520 C 125522), Loving Thoughts (W 125843 C 125845)
- Ink - Riding Hood Red (111836), Blushing Bride (119786), Jet Black Stazon (101406)
- Card Stock - Riding Hood Red (111348), Blushing Bride (119796), Baja Breeze (999999), Whisper White (100730)
- Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated (125406)
- Accessories - Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (125570)
- Tools - Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Blender Pen (102845), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)