It's digital release day again! Today's release includes:
- Sweet Little One Swatchbook template - a cute baby swatchbook template that would make a terrific brag book for Moms and Grandmas to carry in their purse. Just drag and drop your photos, add a little journaling and send it to print!
- Fashionable Stamp Brush Set - 14-piece stamp brush set
- Mistyped Alphabet Stamp Brush set - An edgy alphabet with smudged typewriter look
- Little Milestone Birthdays Greeting Card Template Set - A birthday life saver, keeping you all set with cute cards for any child’s birthday ages 1–10
- Mom, I Love You Ensemble - Everything you need to design a fast, adorable Mother's Day gift; Easy to personalize a journal for your mom by adding tags, belly band, and ribbon for a coordinated look
- Perfectly Penned Stamp Brush Set - 4-piece stamp brush set
Today's project uses the Twitterpated Swatchbook template. This was so easy to use. I had a great set of photos from a family photo shoot at the beach. The hardest part of the whole project was deciding which photos to use! The swatchbook is ready for you to drop in your photos. On the back of each page, I added a journaling box to include the names of the family members in the picture on the front of the page. Easy, peasy!
Here are a few of the pages:
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Templates are so handy when you need to make a quick project. Add your photos and journaling and you are good to go.
- Choose your best photos to use in your project. Group them in a folder on your PC to make them easy to access and drag onto your project.
- Use the zoom feature to get up close and personal with your photos!
- Twitterpated Swatchbook Designer template (125615)
Keep on stamping!