Download the free 30-day trial version of My Digital Studio and give this sketch a try!
- The page background is Crumb Cake. I used a technique I read about on mydigitalstudio.net to layer several of the Vintage Overlays in Soft Suede to create a distressed background.
- The long rectangles in this sketch are perfect for highlighting the beautiful papers available in My Digital Studio.
- The Twitterpated background pages provide the perfect color palette for these adorable pictures of my nieces.
- Use the square punch to create the long rectangles and fill them with designer paper. Rotate the rectangles until you get exactly the arrangement that you want.
- The alignment tools allow you to arrange the photo blocks so that they line up perfectly.
- Vintage Overlay Stamp Brush Set (121061)
- Twitterpated Swatchbook template (125615)
Keep on stamping!