Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Digital Tuesday - Twitterpated Scrapbook Page

 Today's project was created in My Digital Studio using a scrapbook sketch from the Sketchy Thursday blog.




 Download the free 30-day trial version of My Digital Studio and give this sketch a try!


 Stamping Vogue Tips:
  • The page background is Crumb Cake. I used a technique I read about on mydigitalstudio.net to layer several of the Vintage Overlays in Soft Suede to create a distressed background.
  • The long rectangles in this sketch are perfect for highlighting the beautiful papers available in My Digital Studio.
  • The Twitterpated background pages provide the perfect color palette for these adorable pictures of my nieces. 
  • Use the square punch to create the long rectangles and fill them with designer paper. Rotate the rectangles until you get exactly the arrangement that you want.
  • The alignment tools allow you to arrange the photo blocks so that they line up perfectly.
 Digital Content:
  • Vintage Overlay Stamp Brush Set (121061)
  • Twitterpated Swatchbook template (125615)



Keep on stamping!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment