Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Digital Studio - News and a Scrapbook Page

There is a lot happening in the world of digital paper crafting. Stampin' Up has just announced an update to My Digital Studio that provides users with new functionality and several new options for print products. If you already have My Digital Studio, update your software for free today. Find the free update on MyDigitalStudio.net in the Updates section here. There are also new downloads available today. Click here to see what's new!

If you don't have My Digital Studio, I would encourage you to take a look at what it can do. It's a great alternative for card-making and scrapbooking. I have recently begun playing with the software myself - in fact, all the graphics on this blog were created by me in My Digital Studio.

I have started to scrapbook our cruise to Alaska using My Digital Studio. Here is the first page I created. It was so easy! I can't wait to finish all the pages and get the book printed.


Keep on stamping!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment