Sometimes you need a card just to let someone know that you care for them. This stamp set could be used for this and many other occasions by using different sentiment stamps. I love the detail of the images and the vintage look. Combining Cherry Cobbler with neutrals has a classic look! Give it a try and send a card to your special someone.
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- A little fussy cutting pays dividends when you trim the tower and key images and pop them up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch out the circle motif and ink the edges using sponge daubers and Basic Black ink.
- A little embroidery thread ties the punched tiny tag to the key.
- Stamp Sets - Artistic Etchings (W 118517, C 120573), Tiny Tags (W 118091, C 118592)
- Inks - Cherry Cobbler (119669), Basic Black (101179)
- Card Stock - Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools - 1 3/4 " Circle Punch (119850), Jewelry Tag punch (117190), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402)
- Other - Embroidery thread