Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Use card sketches to jump start your creativity! This card is loosely based on the Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch 330.
- Punches are your friend. Use them to make quick embellishments to match your color scheme.
- Pair a girly color with nice neutrals for a feminine but not "over the top" look. I love the look of the linen thread with crumb cake cardstock. If I had used a pink ribbon, it would have changed the tone of the card completely!
New Promotion beginning today, April 29
Stampin' Up! has begun a special promotion for National Scrapbooking Month. You will get 30 percent off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including
- Select stamp sets
- Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
- Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio.
- Stamp Sets - Fox & Friends (W 117020, C 118565), sentiment from a retired set
- Ink - Chocolate Chip (100908)
- Card Stock - Textured Crumb Cake (119929), Pretty in Pink (100459), Whisper White (100730), Chocolate Chip (102128)
- Tools - Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), 1-3/8 Inch Circle punch (119860), 1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle punch (119854), Boho Blossoms punch (119858)
- Accessories - Basic Pearls (119247), Linen Thread (104199)