This little duo would be a great little surprise for a friend who needs a little pick-me-up. Fill the adorable little milk carton with your friend's candy treat.
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Both the card and the milk carton are good ways to use up some of the designer paper scraps left over from other projects.
- Mixing different patterns from the same set of Designer Series Paper is the easy way to combine patterns. All the design work has been done for you.
- Punches make quick work of the card. Punch out squares of DSP for the background panel, then stamp and punch out the focal point image. Another punch provides the heart embellishment.
- Coordinate the items by using the same colors and repeating embellishments such as the little heart with a pearl accent.
- Stamp Sets - Perfect Punches (W 117022, C 120516), Got Treats (W 119114, C 120627)
- Ink - Pacific Point (111837)
- Card Stock - Pacific Point (111350), Sahara Sand (121043), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Designer Paper - Blueberry Crisp (117392)