Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fresh Vintage

I am having so much fun with my new toys from the Occasions mini catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure. As I accumulate more and more stamping supplies,it is easy to get caught up in making elaborate cards but it is also fun to challenge yourself to work with more limited supplies. It is absolutely possible to create a gorgeous card with just a few supplies. Today's card uses stamps, ink, adhesive, and card stock- that's it. I think the results are lovely and I hope you agree. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Sale-a-bration is a great time to be a hostess and a customer. Earn a free gift for every $50 order you place through March 31. There are also extra goodies for hostesses during this time period. To learn more, click on the Sale-a-bration brochure icon on the left or email me for more details.



Stamping Vogue Tips:
  • The image layer of this card is offset for an asymmetrical look.
  • I used Basic Gray as my neutral instead of Basic Black to avoid a harsh contrast with the other colors.
  • Play around with the placement and orientation of the stamped images on scrap paper until you get the look you desire.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set - Fresh Vintage (Available free with a $50 purchase), Loving Thoughts (W 125843C 125845)
  • Ink - Lucky Limeade (122935), Pool Party (122938), Basic Gray (109120)
  • Card Stock - Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)


Keep on stamping!
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Sue, this is a very elegant CAS card. I love your colour scheme with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you CASE Maille Belles? Lovely card

    ReplyDelete