Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Punch out circles and adhere them under a border strip to add a curvy edge.
- Imagine different ways to use stamp images. For example, cut apart the birthday hats and turn them upside down to make a quick and easy pennant. Stamp the same hats in green to make cute Christmas trees. Stamp the hats several times in a row to make a border for a scrapbook page.
- Use the Stampin' Up! color coach (121620) to discover great color combinations for your intended recipient. These primary colors would work well for kids of all ages but imagine Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait for a special little girl or Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, and Cajun Craze for a great masculine card.
- Stamp Sets - Party Hearty (W 111532)
- Ink - Cherry Cobbler (119669), Daffodil Delight (119667)
- Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler (119685), Daffodil Delight (119683), Early Expresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
- Designer Series Paper - Greenhouse Gala (117167)
- Tools - 1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle punch (119854), 3/4 Inch Circle punch (119873), 1 inch Circle punch (119868)
- Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)