Whenever I need a card idea, I like to check out the challenge blogs an idea to start with. I often choose a sketch challenge but today, the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts caught my attention.
The classic color combination seemed to pair well with the Elementary Elegance stamp set that is available in the upcoming Sale-a-bration promotion.
During Sale-a-bration, with each $50 purchase, you receive a free product from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Included are stamp sets, designer paper, and embellishments. Sale-a-bration begins January 24.
- The beautiful frame from the Elementary Elegance set can surround a sentiment (there are 2 included with the set) or a monogram letter. The letters from the Lovely Letters set are a perfect fit.
- The crochet ribbon trim finishes off this simple design.
- Stamp Set - Elementary Elegance (W 125120, C 125122)
- Ink - Baja Breeze (111833), Not Quite Navy (103008)
- Card Stock - Baja Breeze (111352), Not Quite Navy (101722), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Tools - Curly Label punch (119851 )
- Accessories - Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim (118481)