Sunday, January 15, 2012

Apothecary Art Birthday

My stamp club group will be meeting on Tuesday night. Today's card will be one of our projects. The other 2 projects will remain a surprise until Tuesday night. I love the way the stamps in this set coordinate with the Labels Collection framelits. I am by far not the world's best at coloring stamp images but these images make it easy.
Apothecary Arts is available in the new Occasions catalog. Let me know if you need a copy!

Stamping Vogue Tips:
  • Use a square punch to easily cut flag ends in the sentiment layer and border.
  • The Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder adds to the elegant look. It's my favorite embossing folder.
  • Basic Pearls include a variety of sizes and make it easy to highlight the flowers in the stamp image.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set - Apothecary Art (W 125525, C 125527)
  • Ink - Pear Pizzazz (119784), Baja Breeze (111833), Jet Black Stazon (101406)
  • Card Stock - Pear Pizzazz (119795), Baja Breeze (111352), Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
  • Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated (125406)
  • Tools - Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598)
  •  Accessories - Basic Pearls (119247)

Keep on stamping!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I am a new Follower of your blog. If you want, check out my blog at http://stampinwithchristine.com

    Christine

    ReplyDelete