Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Choose your color scheme based on a sheet of Designer Series Paper. I would have never thought to put these colors together but they work perfectly with the DSP.
- Wrap the bakers twine around the card several times and secure with a small piece of sticky tape for extra holding power.
- Play with the 3 layers of the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch until you get the look you like.
- Use your paper snips to trim around the butterfly and pop it up with a dimensional.
- Finish off with the perfect little bit of bling - pearls!