In retrospect, I think I should have used Regal Rose cardstock in place of the yellow layer to add another touch of that color to the card. What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know.
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Use Stampin Write Markers to ink up the different colors on the stamp. Then "huff" on the stamp to re-moisten the ink before stamping.
- You can also use markers to ink only part of a stamp. I wanted my tag to say "friend" rather than "friends" so I used an Early Expresso marker to ink only the first 6 letters.
Keep on stamping!
- Stamp Sets - Hello Blossoms (W 123102), Tiny Tags (W 118091, C 118592)
- Ink - Early Expresso marker (119680), Old Olive marker (100079), Regal Rose marker (105108)
- Card Stock - Old Olive (100702), Whisper White(100730), Early Expresso (119686), Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Designer Series Paper - Greenhouse Gala (117167)
- Tools - Jewelry Tag Punch (117190)
- Accessories - Old Olive 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon (109067), White Bakers Twine (124262)