Here is a view of the card (OK- a similar card, I forgot to take a picture of the original card out of the box):
Here are the cards in the box:
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- The gift box is made from a single sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock. I modified the directions on Martha Stewart's Seasons of Crafting blog.
- The circular image from the Artistic Etchings stamp set makes a good background for the monogram when stamped in Marina Mist.
- Use the same ribbon on the cards and the gift box to coordinate the items.
- Stamp Sets - Artistic Etchings (W 118517, C 120573), Lovely Letters Alphabet (W 115030)
- Ink - Marina Mist (119668), Early Expresso (119670)
- Card Stock - Early Expresso (119686), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650), Marina Mist (119682)
- Tools - 1-3/4 Inch Circle Punch (119850), 2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Accessories - Early Expresso 1-1/4 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119961)