I plan to mark our destination and the stops along the way on the map on the front cover.
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- The 5x5 On Board Journal is a perfect size to slip into your travel tote when out and about.
- Use the Curly Label and Decorative Label punches to make tabs for your notebook. Fold them in half and adhere to the edge of the page.
- Stamp the circles image several times to make a border. I stamped the car image in red and popped it out since we will be traveling by car.
- The Crop-A-Dile makes quick work of punching a hole in the journal to attach a cute vintage brad.
- Stamp Sets - Travel Log (W 123080, C 123082)
- Ink - Not Quite Navy (103008), Cherry Cobbler (119669)
- Designer Series Paper - Nautical Expedition (122343)
- Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler (119685), Not Quite Navy (101722), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools - Crop-a-Dile (108362), Curly Label Punch (119851), Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- Accessories - Antique Brads (117273), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992), On Board 5X5 Art Journal (108495)