Today, I played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 116. The sketch seemed like a good fit for a few cards to support our military overseas. Several cards like this one will soon be on their way to Operation Write Home. As you are crafting, please consider making an extra card or two (or more) to support this great cause!
Stamping Vogue Tips:
- Use Paper Snips to snip out the anchor from The Open Sea stamp set. The really sharp points on these scissors help you with intricate images like this one.
- Add some texture by running a card stock panel through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
- The new Bakers Twine is a great embellishment bargain at only $2.95 for 25 yards.
- Stamp Sets - Land of the Free (W 123100), The Open Sea (W 123030, C 123032)
- Ink - Cherry Cobbler (119669), Not Quite Navy (103008)
- Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
- Designer Series Paper - Nautical Expedition (122343)
- Tools - Paper Snips (103579), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die (119976)
- Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125)